Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions applied to Connect ITs’ services and products. These apply to the use of products and services that you have selected from Connect IT and when ordering, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this site.
Terms and Conditions Click to download
Connect IT Code of Practice for Premium Rate Services and NTS Calls Click here to download
Code of Practice for Sales and Marketing of Fixed Line Services Click here to download
Connect It complies with Ofcom’s General Condition 23 and 24 which protect customers from mis-selling.
OFCOM Condition 23 for Mobile services Click here to download
OFCOM Condition 24 for Fixed line services Click here to download
- Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days’ dependent upon weight and service requested (see Mainland Online Delivery Charges below) from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. Your order may be despatched from multiple locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
- Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
- We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address, we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately, in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
|Up to 4 items: Head phones, case||£5.00 per order||2-3 working days|
|Orders up to 10kg (external carrier) *||£10.00 per order||3 working days|
|Orders 11-20kg (external carrier) *||£15.00 per order||3 working days|
|Orders 21-50kg (external carrier) *||£25.00 per order||3 working days|
* External carrier deliveries are made to the nearest access point.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items are present. Goods identified as damaged on delivery will be taken away at that point.
- Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 10 working days of receipt of the order, please contact 03456 885122. If Products are considered by you to be faulty or defective after the 10 day period has expired please contact us for consideration of your query.
Returns and Refund Policy
We hope you are fully satisfied with your Connect it product(s) however in the unlikely event that the product(s) is unsuitable or that you are not fully satisfied please follow the returns procedure below.
RETURN OF GOODS (EXCLUDING SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS)
- Should you wish to return your order following delivery you may do so by informing us within 10 working days of receipt of delivery. Goods must be returned to us and we ask that you take reasonable care when handling the goods and return the goods to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging, where possible.
- Please confirm your intent to return the order by calling Customer Services on 03456 885122 within 10 working days of receipt; we will confirm to you a returns address and reference for your package.
- The cost of returning the goods once delivered is at your own cost and risk;
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to any returned goods in transit and as such, we recommend that you return the goods through a recorded delivery service.
- When returning goods please carefully package the goods together with your returns reference.
- If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for any loss or damage.
- Where we have agreed to the return of goods, these goods must be returned within 14 days of the notice of intent.
- In the unlikely event that the goods do not conform to these terms, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting Customer Services on 03456 885122.
- We will, at our option:
- inspect the goods at your premises;
- collect the goods on a date agreed between you and us; or
- ask you to return the goods to us.
- If the goods are found by us to be defective, and we have asked you to return the goods to us at your cost we will reimburse you for third party delivery costs involved in the return.
- If you exercise your right to return your order, any refunds due will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of goods.
This policy does not affect your legal rights, for more information about your legal rights, please contact your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or visit their website at www.citizensadvice.org.uk.