McAfee Multi Access makes it easy to protect yourself and your business, whether you’re in the office or on the move.
All the protection you need
McAfee’s advanced firewall technology, with anti-virus and anti-spam features, protects your important data against viruses, malware, data loss, botnets, spyware and identity theft.
Protect up to 5 devices with one licence
If your devices are connected, one virus could infect them all. But one McAfee Multi Access licence can protect all your devices at once – desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone. You can add additional devices for £1 each a month.
McAfee’s advanced filters stop spam, dangerous email, and incorrect numbers on your smartphone.
Safer internet browsing
When you’re about to click on a new website, McAfee will warn you first if it looks risky. It recognises and blocks phishing sites designed to steal your personal information and can warn you if a public wifi network looks suspicious or insecure, before you log on.
Easily remember all your (very complicated) passwords
The tougher the password, the harder it is to crack – and you should never use the same password twice. That makes passwords difficult to remember, but McAfee secures all your passwords for all your important sites, so you only need to remember one.
Protect your device, even when it’s gone
If your phone or tablet is lost or stolen, McAfee can find it, then either lock it, or wipe it clean.
From £3.00 a month
- Protect your business
- McAfee defends against viruses, malware, data loss, spyware and identity theft.
- Protect ALL your devices
- One licence secures all your devices – desktop, laptop, tablet and phone (up to 5).
- Secure your device, even when it’s gone
- Find, lock and wipe your phone if it goes missing.
- Remember all your passwords and guard against identity theft
- Keep all your passwords in one place, so you only need to remember one.
- Stay safe on wifi hotspots and the internet
- Get a warning if a public wifi connection or a website looks suspicious – before you connect.
- Rolling monthly contract with no upfront cost
- All you pay is your monthly subscription, and you can stop anytime at a month’s notice.